Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Detour

Ok, the exciting splurge post is forthcoming, but I had to post some pictures from this editorial first:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm tempted to adopt this Indiana-Jones-In-His-Professorial-Disguise look (minus the mom jeans in the third image) as soon as the weather allows me. Everything about this speaks to me! And in the voice of Harrison Ford, no less.

I have some passable equivalent of everything in these pictures, except 1] Anna Jagodzinska's hot face (damn), 2] those ugly bags (mine are better), and 3] the glasses. . . and hey! Guess what? I totally lost my old ones and have been restricted to a rigorous contacts only program for months! Damn, dirty, attractive eyeball-revealing contacts. I am therefore in dire need of some specs to ugly things up. And by ugly, I mean awesome.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us